Cannabis-Infused SF City Cruise
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Take a guided, 420-friendly city tour of San Francisco’s most famous sights and stoner-friendly tourist attractions
Experience a 3-hour tour of San Francisco that wraps up at the world-famous Moe Greens Dispensary & Lounge for a private reception with your group. Take advantage of specials and discounts offered only to our guests while you legally consume inside one of the city’s most iconic cannabis lounges. (21+ only; COVID vax card required to participate)
This weed tour is a great way to visit many of the major iconic city attractions while attending the conference
Your industry veteran tour guide leads you on this very fun and highly informative tour of San Francisco’s legendary landmarks and scenic tourist destinations, including Golden Gate Park, Hippie Hill, and Haight-Ashbury.
No matter what your comfort level or experience with cannabis, this tour is designed to make all guests feel supported, informed, and comfortable — all while enjoying San Francisco’s rich cannabis culture.
Included in the price of this tour:
- Robust city tour of San Francisco with stops at historical and culturally relevant city landmarks
- Professional bus transportation with your industry veteran guide leading this highly informative tour
- Priority Access and Concierge shopping experience with your guide at the dispensary
- Exclusive discounts, special offers, and the VIP reception at Moe Greens
- Bottled water and light munchies offered throughout the tour
- Emerald Farm Tours welcome gift bag
Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes, bring your valid ID, and every guest must be prepared to show proof of COVID vaccination throughout the tour.
SPACE IS LIMITED! SIGN UP TODAY. Buses will depart promptly at the posted schedule times. All attendees must have a government-issued ID and must be at least 21 years of age.
Pick-up and drop-off: Registration Lobby, Folsom Street
Price increase November 26, 2021
Tours brought to you by: