With the global spread of the coronavirus, we are considering what’s best for our members, exhibitors, attendees, speakers and guests. To ensure a safe environment for our community amid the outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring guidance by the Federal and State health organizations and working with venues and hotels to take proactive precautions to prevent exposure.
As concern grows about COVID-19, we want to make sure to keep in constant communication about plans for the NCIA’s Cannabis Business Summit. As instructed by global, national and location health organizations, we are avoiding panic and embracing preparation, careful consideration and making well-informed decisions. This is where the NCIA’s Cannabis Business Summit stands to date:
- We continue to monitor the situation in the U.S, abroad and specifically in the San Francisco area
- We are actively communicating with event partners, participants, venues, hotels, etc., to make decisions
- As of now, the Cannabis Business Summit will still be hosted as planned
- Since the event is late September, we have time to assess the situation going forward continually
- Should changes arise, we will make a notification to our members, exhibitor and attendee communities
With some necessary precautionary steps, we believe we can all do our part to minimize the potential spread of illness while keeping CBS an exciting and dynamic event for everyone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and please let us know if you have any additional questions.