- Confer with leading experts on dispensary management strategies.
- Discover new trends in cultivation.
- Learn about new rules and opportunities in finance and banking.
- Stay abreast of policy, regulation, and legislation affecting the industry.
- Explore new innovations in cannabis business technology.
- Discuss responsible business practices and community engagement.
- Develop relationships with the industry’s top experts.
- Experienced dispensary owners and operators
- Cultivation professionals
- Investors & entrepreneurs
- Policy-makers and regulators
- Infused product specialists
- Attorneys & legal experts
- Industry consultants
- Cannabis-related service providers
An educational track covering basic operating principles for medical and adult-use cannabis businesses from across the spectrum.
Content tailored for more seasoned professionals covering issues from managing growth to implementing ecologically responsible and cost-saving procedures in your cannabis business.
Ancillary Services and Products
From insurance to the latest in cultivation equipment, these sessions focus on the business opportunities that exist in specialized products and services catering to the cannabis industry.
Cannabis Policy and Reform
Without a strong political machine driving legal reforms across the country, there would be no cannabis industry. This track focuses on the latest efforts to reform state and federal marijuana laws, featuring presentations from leading policy reform and industry leaders.
Emerging Topics and Roundtable Discussions
The emerging cannabis industry is building a new business community based on the core values of responsibility, political engagement, and accountability. This track provides an opportunity to meet the leaders of this remarkable movement.